National company seeking experienced individual to manage all aspects of the commercial tank cleaning facility in Lake Charles, LA. Ideal candidate will have proven experience in transportation equipment cleaning, industrial services and/or environmental equipment cleaning and most possess:
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to oversee personnel operating in multiple cleaning stations
- Experience in customer contact and service
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to effectively ensure regulatory compliance day-to-day
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in wastewater treatment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred but not necessary
- Ability and desire to move up to a high position
- Desire to achieve excellence
Position requires supervision of all aspects of the facility including but not limited to; safety practices, environmental compliance, personnel management, equipment maintenance and customer service.
Salary is based on experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations and relocation assistance.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background check and physical exam. Equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Must be legally authorized to work in the US.